Homes for Ukraine
Updated 25 March 2022
We are supportive of the Homes for Ukraine scheme. If you wish to share your home, you do not need our permission nor do you need to inform us. However:
- You need to maintain your mortgage payments.
- With the current squeeze on family budgets, please think carefully before applying and consider visiting the Money Helper website for free and impartial money guidance.
- If you are considering offering an annex or a second home, this may create a formal tenancy arrangement. We therefore recommend that you take appropriate advice first, as we would need to consent to a formal tenancy.
We also recommend that you
- Check the terms and conditions of your Buildings and Contents insurance provider(s) as you may need to notify them.
- Visit the UK government's Home for Ukraine web pages for the latest details about the scheme.