Information for New Customers
Engage Credit is delighted to welcome our new customers. We are committed to providing you with a high level of customer service and we look forward to working with you as we manage your mortgage loan. We understand that mortgages are a significant commitment, both financially and personally, and we will do our utmost to provide you with the highest degree of customer care.
If you would like to contact us our Customer Services Number is: 0333 014 2046. Calls will be charged at your service provider's prevailing rate and may be monitored and recorded. Lines are open 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
Our postal address is:
1 George Street
London UB8 1QQ
As a new Engage Credit customer please take a moment to review the following important information:
- You will have received a welcome letter notifying you of the transfer of your mortgage to Engage Credit. If you did not receive this letter, please let us know.
- Your original mortgage conditions are unaffected by the transfer and we are committed to ensuring that our customers suffer no disadvantage through the transfer of their mortgage to Engage Credit.
- If you pay by Direct Debit, you do not need to do anything. As part of the transfer process, Engage Credit will have arranged for your Direct Debit to transfer automatically from your old lender to us. You will notice that the mortgage payment entry on your bank statement changes to reference Engage Credit.
- If you pay be cheque, standing order or other means, please direct your new payments to Engage Credit using the contact details above. If you require our bank details, please contact us on the number above. Please include your new mortgage account number to enable us to identify and process your payment.
- You are required under your mortgage conditions to maintain your own buildings insurance. Engage Credit reserves the right to seek evidence that buildings insurance is in place, and that Engage Credit's interest in the property is noted. In the absence of evidence of satisfactory cover being in place, we reserve the right to make alternative insurance arrangements, at our borrowers’ expense, to ensure Engage Credit's interest is adequately protected at all times. Please note if you provide us with a copy of a valid insurance policy in your name, we will be happy to refund the premiums we charge you for this insurance for the period in question.
- If you would like further information on the mortgage transfer process, please see our FAQs.